GESS Leaders in Education Summit Nigeria
The second GESS Leaders in Education Summit will be held in Lagos, Nigeria from 29-30 October 2019. Following the success of last year's summit in Kenya, this two day event will feature targeted conference sessions aimed at leaders within the education sector. The event will address key training needs, look at the challenges faced by leaders of schools and educational institutions and promote the qualities shared by all good leaders and the skills needed to advance in senior positions.
The GESS Leaders in Education Summit Nigeria is strongly supported by key official bodies and associations from the educational industry. This includes but is not limited to:
- Lagos State Government Ministry of Education
- The National Association of Proprietors of Private Schools (NAPPS)
- Association of International School Educators of Nigeria (AISEN)
- World Organisation for Early Childhood Education (OMEP)
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT FOR LEADERS
The summit will be held under the theme of "Achieving Globalisation for Nigerian Schools: Transitioning to Global Schools in the 21st Century." These invite only sessions are designed to provide comprehensive training to improve leadership in schools, networking opportunities amongst school leaders and decision makers and to provide actual results and real rewards that will lead to lasting solutions for the Nigerian education industry.
- The global influence of growth in private sector education
- Effective school management techniques and philosophy
- Global ready students – The portrait of 21st century graduates
- Global curriculum and instructions for 21st century courses – Robotics, AI, STEAM, data science and other 21st century skills
- Edtech / Technology-driven education
- Global best practices and trends in education including certification, skills and methodologies
- What employers are looking for in 21st century graduates
If you would like to apply to speak at the summit, please get in touch with our team today.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
A key regional player in West Africa, with a population of approximately 197 million, Nigeria accounts for about 47% of West Africa's population, and has one of the largest populations of youth in the world.*
Sponsoring the second GESS Leaders in Education Summit is the perfect way to increase your exposure and put your name in front of a brand new audience of leading decision makers that includes over 200 private school owners and principals.
We offer a number of sponsorship options to suit all budgets and objectives. Our packages give you exclusive thought leadership, powerful branding and speaking opportunities.
To find out more about the various packages available, contact the team today.
*source: World Bank