GESS Leaders in Education Criteria and Benefits
Criteria and Information
GESS Leaders in Education is an exclusive invite-only club for leading educators who directly influence purchasing, owners of schools or those influencers who direct school strategy and training.
Who qualifies to be a member?
Those who influence or have purchasing authority and either own or are employed by private schools/school groups. Those who have purchasing authority as part of a Ministry of Education are also eligible. Typically, job positions will include:
- School Owner / Director / CEO / Founder
- Principal / Head Teacher / Dean
- Procurement / Purchasing / Bursar
- Deputy / Assistant Principals
- Head of Year / Subject
- Curriculum Directors
What are the main objectives of GESS Leaders in Education?
- Facilitating relationship building between members by providing valuable networking opportunities.
- Offering exclusive training opportunities targeted towards educational leaders both at GESS exhibitions and also at satellite events during the year.
- Helping our members navigate our exhibitions efficiently and connect with the right exhibitors who are offering project-relevant products and services.
Some of the benefits that you will receive as a member include:
- Dedicated registration and fast track entry at our physical events.
- Leaders in Education badge recognised by exhibitors and members for easy networking.
- Exclusive physical and virtual networking events throughout the year.
- Exclusive conference content through our Leadership Stream specially designed for our members, with priority registration and seating at physical events.
- Access to the Leaders in Education lounge at GESS events.
What if I am eligible but haven't been upgraded?
Most pre-registered visitors are reviewed in advance and upgraded accordingly but if you haven’t been upgraded and you think you qualify, please fill the enquiry form and we will be in contact to discuss membership opportunities.