Rosedale partners with overseas international schools and government organizations interested in delivering quality transnational Canadian secondary education with the use of 21st century eLearning education technology. Rosedale’s partnership services include:
• Internationally recognized Canadian curriculum in English based on the Ontario Ministry of Education guidelines, allowing students to graduate with the globally recognized Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD).
• Customizable, diverse selection of course curriculum for different ages and skill levels in English as a Second Language (ESL), Science, Math, Social Sciences, and Visual Arts.
• Integration of digital education technology into traditional classroom environments for differentiated learning.
• Robust curriculum teaching packages including lesson plans, assessment, and differentiated teaching aids to support teachers in the classroom.
• Learning Management and Student Management Systems data collection and performance-measurement based on data-driven results.
• Teacher training and professional development for delivering Ontario Ministry of Education curriculum and implementing digital education technology in the classroom.
Rosedale currently provides curriculum and education technology solutions to more than 40 international partner institutions located in Bangladesh, Brazil, Cameroon, China, Madagascar, Myanmar, Nigeria, Peru, Sri Lanka, Uganda and Vietnam.